Friday 10 February 2017

Simple Potato Chips Salad ;)

Hi all,

Just a quick easy recipe for potato chips lovers! A healthy way to have them ;).  


Potato chips with lot of vegetables !! Recipe as below:


Potato chips

Tomato
Onions
Coriander leaf
Green Chilly (if the potato chips is plain).




I have not mentioned the size or quantity of the above ingredients.  I usually take equal or more amount of vegetables to the potato chips.  You can chop nicely all the vegetables and add some salt if your chips is not very salty.  You can put the chopped vegetables on top of the chips.  One thing you should always keep in mind is as soon as you put vegetables, start eating immediately or else the vegetables will make chips go soft.


I usually have this to satisfy the cravings that I have in the evenings :).   I hope this was of help !!  See you soon with a new blog till then...


Take Care

Shruti

No comments:

Post a Comment